It types and it writes, and it doesn't hurt for you to know that the paper is almost unrecognisable and right to be what it can be, as you do, as it does.
As to reading it, I must say that of course I'm lenient; I suppose it's just a matter of choice and personal taste. I don't want to write it if it doesn't fit. The fit is perfect, so the reading is enticingly simple.
In this regard my standpoint is clear: no full stops, no conservative pauses, excuse language that goes out of fashion, and refrain from recovering feelings that don't unravel emotional truth.
I write because I want to rupture silences that go away unnoticed...
As to reading it, I must say that of course I'm lenient; I suppose it's just a matter of choice and personal taste. I don't want to write it if it doesn't fit. The fit is perfect, so the reading is enticingly simple.
In this regard my standpoint is clear: no full stops, no conservative pauses, excuse language that goes out of fashion, and refrain from recovering feelings that don't unravel emotional truth.
I write because I want to rupture silences that go away unnoticed...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment