somebody else's paper, somebody else's surface
to slide upon and crash (irretrievably).
There is no need to use what I don't own.
Why would I not caress and stroke my
own material just because it's not here,
and I know it's not there.
Now, I might just flank of the memory's
noticeable roundabouts, those disheartening
realms of unanswerable pain, the rapid
trepidations of my swollen heartbeat, the very
unmatchable confusion from which to bleed
the alert consciousness that I ignored in the past.
And the beat goes on.
I will not serve my past superficial
immersions in violent acts, nor the
antagonistic views that I once held.
And
Wherever the word awaits quietly,
I shall surpass barriers and tread on
obstacles to chase the writing, to seize
the day when I finally hollered.
I will not give myself any reassuring promises
of the value of this inner feeling. I will just
wrack up and scathe the words until they
are sore, scraped from that fallow land
no one could claim as theirs ...


5 Comments:
Cualquier cosa que se quiere decir sólo hay una palabra para expresarla, un verbo para animarla y un adjetivo para calificarla....
Besos..
Buenas noches.
Cáceres.
Preciosa, gracias por escuchar esas palabras.
Besoss
I assume this is the comment box!
I like this.
Chase the writing. Seize the day.
-V
Dear Ssplash,
As this a moderated comment, please feel free not to publish it, I'll not feel bad at all if so.
It doesn't seem to be you. If somebody read this to me I would never had said that it were yours. More likely, I would have said that was mine, or maybe yours from a past time, or from a third person.
That's because I can't imagine you and violent acts...
I'm sorry very much for this disturbance (if so) and for my basic English.
Kisses.
V
Lovey from you to chase it with me :)
Besoss
Thanks, Quien escribe
Don't be a cheeky bugger and keep on writing below entries as I love your words as they come from your typing diaphragm.
Those violent acts have various layers: from disputing your own writing, to deleting and throwing stuff in the bin, or not daring to say what you have to say or feel or expel or exorcise because of shame or false humility or whatever, because when your gotto you gotto and nobody, not even you, has the right to silencing you.
Your oh not so basic English does the job in droves. Stop it!!
http://youtu.be/Ow0lr63y4Mw
This is also for you, my lovely V.
Besoss
Post a Comment