viernes, 29 de marzo de 2013

Told secrets


And feeling surrounded by: this is what I missed, the entrenched confinement. The strands of voice (yours) that stretches and its warmth and tragedy, me hearing you and your singing entertaining this feeling was all I wished for and now it finally came along (with you). If you entrust me to say it all in this broken way (of mine). 

Fenced off by music in my own paradise which I share with you, that (forgotten) unrequited love lies in corners hidden from view, because at this time I rise up amongst the heroines and gods in these pampered bursts of vapor misted warmth and your natural hearted laugh all abundant around me. 

It was a stranded ride that brought me here. My baby was gone for a long time, but she is now back and I couldn't be happier. As we share written pages, printed papered cells and rabidly bright songs, the feeling of being lost is gone. I don't even need to make her mine again. 

0 Comments: