I keep on having problems with writing and defining my space and who I am, or should I say, who i am. I have my doubts with regards to the space I want to be part of and share with others, if there are others. Although I shouldn't doubt that there are others, because there are always others, whether near or far. I think I'm alone in this, but I'm constantly defining, abstracting who I am based on my competences and my interacting with others, even if they are not here. I should understand this.
Life is not so much more terrific when others are around, but the variety of sounds and noise varies, and suddenly more of reality shows up, and it pushes you to take a closer look, perhaps still embedded in your own attributions and tribulations. It is nonetheless more of a challenge to the universe in your head.
Sometimes I feel I have nothing to say, just rehashes of the past, but all of them are echoes of now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment