You didn't take care of me. You wouldn't. You couldn't. I see it now so clearly as cloudy I did before.
So many things left unsaid. I can't gather them all and start to tell you. Ok, I don't think you would know how to start, so I will. I was in love with you but I know it was too intense, too alien to me, too contradictory, this love. It became a thing, a third person, this love. And I started to hate it, but I always loved you and loved us.
I didn't want us to be a perfect pair, social commodity, a compromise with an image, a project of two. I needed to be me and I desperately needed to see you. The waters went sour, the feeling grew cold.
It all started with a kiss and we got lost after that.
But I'll take the natural scent from your tender skin and the Coltrane, please.
So many things left unsaid. I can't gather them all and start to tell you. Ok, I don't think you would know how to start, so I will. I was in love with you but I know it was too intense, too alien to me, too contradictory, this love. It became a thing, a third person, this love. And I started to hate it, but I always loved you and loved us.
I didn't want us to be a perfect pair, social commodity, a compromise with an image, a project of two. I needed to be me and I desperately needed to see you. The waters went sour, the feeling grew cold.
It all started with a kiss and we got lost after that.
But I'll take the natural scent from your tender skin and the Coltrane, please.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment