Please, break it down to me once more so I see what you mean by that. What you felt as I stroke the air that followed you. I'm not so sure I understand. It's all so new. I have to adjust to my new shapes and embrace me before I buffer onto those hiccups that would render me useless and kind of lost.
Please, do me a favour. Explain what you said; no, you don't have to repeat it, I remember it well, just explain it to me, unfold its intricate but oh so basic meaning. I can't gel with you until you do. It's just a feeling, but I think we will get to know each other, we will, my darling dear.
No, I didn't hear the phone ring. I hasn't rung all week ... Perhaps you tried to call but you didn't, is it? I do recall well. I do. Listen, I was standing by the phone for hours, then I moved it next to my bedside, and later on that day I danced American Smooth with the handset chord. I know you didn't call. But I also know that you won't fail me. You, True Blue.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment