domingo, 1 de abril de 2012

I can seal it with jazz



It is by my bedside, that smell of sweet flowers in water ... Be my Funny Valentine. See? I reckon it won't take that long to get to know it each other. It has to be like this, like a stamp of approval, seamless, instant, thought provoking, flooding the water itself. 


It also waters my eyes as I ought to clear my tunnel vision into an endless field of lilies. I will know how to treat you, as I can't conceive my life without you. It's my choice amongst at least seven crystal clear possibilities. One per day of the week. 


If you follow the beat and I gather your smiles in the palm of my hand, extracts of jazz will follow our romance three steps behind, throwing leis at our footsteps to embed the moment. I have to, I really have to watch it, to know I'm safe with these thoughts. I trust you, I do trust you, baby. 


Please, let it be sunset before sunrise as I want to mistake the two and follow my own rhythm. I wish so desperately to come out from my warm mother-of-pearl shell and approach you wherever you stand. 


I can't drop everything, I can't take everything with me, I gotta choose the essentials from what's important. That silver ring. I can't buy it anywhere else because you gave it to me. I have to leave it behind and start anew. Is that sunset before the unborn sunrise.  

0 Comments: